FORECASTING OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE VISION ORGAN CHANGES AT DIFFERENT ETIOLOGY ARTHRITIS PATIENTS
Keywords:different etiology arthritis, vision organ changes development, model of logistic regression
AbstractSummary. The aim of this work was mathematical model creation for forecasting of vision organ changes at different etiology arthritis patients.
Material and methods. It were analyzing data from 448 patients suffering from chronic infl ammatory illnesses of joints among which there were 133 patients with a rheumatic arthritis, 79 – with ankylosing spondylitis, 61 children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis, 76 – with psoriasis arthritis and 99 – with reactive Chlamidia arthritis; changes of an vision organ (conjunctivitis, scleritis, keratitis, cataract, uveitis, glaucoma) were taped at 20,3 %, 29,1 %, 39,3 %, 40,8 % and 62,6 %, respectively. For assessment of a contribution of factorial signs to forecasting of probability existence of vision organ changes (PVOC) the analysis of resultant indicators of Wald-statistics and also the importance of their difference in comparison with a zero hypothesis was carried out.
Results and conclusions. The conducted research showed that the key indicators defi ning a condition of the patient – age, sex, like arthritis and the index of arthritis progression defi ne probability of vision organ changes development.
The logistic regression model which with high degree of probability (not less than 96 %) defi ned probability of vision organ changes development at PVOC≥0,343 value is constructed. The formula for calculation of probability of development of changes of an organ of vision which had signifi cant communication between risk of vision organ changes development and the chosen indicators is offered: the area under AUC=0,993±0,002 ROC curve (CI±95 % 0,989–0,998) which statistically signifi cantly differed from 0,5 (p=2,45E–68). Model assessment by a method of maximum likelihood taped satisfactory parameters of regression: –2log=89,73 (χ2=502,0; p=0,000 at df=4).
Malemba J. J. The epidemiology of rheumatoid arthritis in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo – a population-based study / J. J. Malemba, J. M. Mbuyi-Muamba, J. Mukaya, X. Bossuyt // Rheumatology. – 2012. – Vol. 51, N 9. – P. 1644–1647.
Schiller J. S. Summary health statistics for U.S. adults: National Health Interview Survey, 2010 / J.
S. Schiller, J. W. Lucas, B. W. Ward, J. A. Peregoy // Vital. Health Stat. – 2012. – Vol. 252. – P. 1–207.
Catanoso M. Epidemiology of psoriatic arthritis /M. Catanoso, N. Pipitone, C. Salvarani // Reumatismo. – 2012. – Vol. 64, N 2. – P. 66–70.
Gowdie P. J. Juvenile idiopathic arthritis / P. J. Gowdie, S. M. Tse // Pediatr. Clin. North Am. – 2012. – Vol. 59, N 2. – P. 301–327.
Braun J. Spondyloarthritides / J. Braun, J. Sieper //Z. Rheumatol. – 2010. – Vol. 69, N 5. – P. 425–433.
Jakob E. Uveitis subtypes in a german interdisciplinary uveitis center – analysis of 1916 patients /E. Jakob, M. S. Reuland, F. Mackensen, N. Harsch //J. Rheumatol. – 2009. – Vol. 36, N 1. – P. 127–136.
Sampaio-Barros P. D. Epidemiology of spondyloarthritis in Brazil / P. D. Sampaio-Barros // Am. J. Med. Sci. – 2011. – Vol. 341, N 4. – P. 287–288.
Androudi S. Retinal vasculitis in rheumatic diseases: an unseen burden / S. Androudi, A. Dastiridou, C. Symeonidis [et al.] // Clin. Rheumatol. – 2013. – Vol. 32, N 1. – Р. 7–13.
Rosenbaum J. T. Spondyloarthritis: the eyes have it: uveitis in patients with spondyloarthritis / J. T. Rosenbaum, H. L. Rosenzweig // Nat. Rev. Rheumatol. – 2012. – Vol. 8, N 5. – P. 249–250.
Fonollosa A. Uveitis: a multidisciplinary approach /A. Fonollosa, A. Adan // Arch. Soc. Esp. Oftalmol. – 2011. – Vol. 86, N 12. – P. 393–394.
Павлюченко А. К. Общность и отличия отдельных офтальмопатий при воспалительных заболеваниях суставов / А. К. Павлюченко // Вестник неотложной и восстановительной медицины. – 2013. – Т. 14, № 1. – С. 59–60.
Павлюченко А. К. Реактивный хламидийный артрит и офтальмопатии / А. К. Павлюченко // Боль. Суставы. Позвоночник. – 2015. – № 3 (19). – С. 68–71.
Павлюченко А. К. Ревматоидный артрит и офтальмопатии / А. К. Павлюченко // Украинский ревматологический журнал. – 2012. – № 11. – С. 1–5.
Павлюченко А. К. Офтальмопатии при воспалительных болезнях суставов / А. К. Павлюченко //Офтальмологический журнал. – 2013. – № 3. – С. 52–55.
Copyright (c) 2019 Archive of Ukrainian Ophthalmology
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.