Forms to improve the quality of postgraduate training of ophthalmologists
Keywords:distance learning, practical class, clinical examination, clinical round
The main direction of improving the process of professional development of doctors at the stage of postgraduate training is the gradual introduction of modern forms of education. Internship is the first step to independent work of a doctor, so it is important from this stage to direct the efforts of a young specialist to self-improvement. Traditional methods of training interns are primarily aimed at obtaining and deepening knowledge through the transfer of information with subsequent implementation in specific professional activities with recognized algorithms. However, this method of teaching does not contribute to the development of independent cognitive activity of young colleagues, although it is on this postulate the concept of distance learning is based as a new form of postgraduate education. The article characterizes the modern system of training of interns-ophthalmologists. The use of distance learning, clinical analysis of patients’ data, stage test control, situational tasks in the educational process is substantiated. Wishes are expressed to improve the organization of the internship in ophthalmology.
Агранович Н.В., Ходжаян А.Б., Сохач А.Я. Дистанционное обучение как современная форма обучения медицинских кадров. Медицинский вестник Северного Кавказа. 2012. № 2. С. 90-92.
Кузняк Н.Б., Бамбуляк А.В., Гончаренко В.А. Система дистанционного обучения как эффективная составляющая подготовки врачей-интернов к интегрированному лицензионному экзамену «Крок-3». Молодий вчений. 2014. № 7–2(10). С. 119-120.
Музычина А.А., Агафонова Г.Ю., Бугоркова И.А. Дистанционная форма обучения при подготовке врачей-интернов стоматологов. Медико-соціальні проблеми сім’ї. 2012. Т. 17. № 3–4. С. 142-143.
Кравчук І.В. Впровадження дистанційних технологій навчання в медицину та систему медичної освіти. Зб. наук. праць співробіт. НМАПО ім. П.Л. Шупика. 2015. № 24(1). С. 615-627.
Клигуненко Е.Н., Ехалов В.В., Сединкин В.А., Кравец О.В., Площенко Ю.А. Некоторые возможности дистанционного обучения врачей-интернов на цикле «Неотложные состояния». Медицина неотложных состояний. 2017. № 5(84). С. 105-108.
Чернышева О.Е., Самойленко И.Г., Балычевцева И.В., Хапченкова Д.С., Герасименко В.В., Полесова Т.Р. Формы усовершенствования качества обучения врачей-интернов. Украинский журнал хирургии. 2016. № 1–2(30–31). С. 80-82.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.